Email to/from SMS
Send and receive text messages through your email
Email to/from SMS allows you to send and receive text messages directly from your email without installing any software.
How to set up email to SMS
- Log into your inMobile account, go to "Send SMS", and find the option "E-mail til SMS".
- Here you'll need to whitelist either a domain, or a specific email address. If you're whitelisting a domain, you'll need to prepend it the an @ sign. For example: "@inmobile.com". Please note, that a domain can only be whitelisted on one account at a time.
- After this is done, you can send an email to the following address:
"MSISDN@sms.inmobile.dk" where "MSISDN" is the MSISDN of the recipient you want to send to. An MSISDN consists of both a country code, and a phonenumber. For example: if you want to send a message to the Danish number 12345678, you would have to send and email to "firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to set up SMS to email
- Log into your inMobile account, navigate to "SMS workflows", and order a keyword on a short number (E.g 1245) or a virtual number. We recommend virtual numbers if you want a dialogue through SMS with the mobile users.
- After you have ordered the keyword or virtual number you click on "Ny opsætning" and choose "E-mail-notifikation".
- Follow our creation guide and you have set up SMS to email.